When it comes to studying and working, there’s no place better than a safe, cozy and comfortable space. That’s where QUAD Study and Coworking Space comes in. This shared space mostly caters to students who are in the look out for a place they can study in for their exams and do group study sessions. The best part is, QUAD is just located near the universities in Quezon City.
If you’re reviewing for the board exam, you’re in for a treat. QUAD occasionally offers special promos for you guys. You can also pull an all-nighter at this place with its locker rentals and shower service.
Open daily from 9:00 AM to 3 AM and 9:00 AM to 6:00 AM (every exam week)
- Hourly – P60 per hour
- Daily – P400 per day
- Monthly – P6,000 per month
- Meeting Room (can accommodate up to 6 people) – P500 per hour
- Shower Service – P120
- Locker Rentals – P50 per day
- Printing – P5 per page
Amenities and Features:
- Shower Service
- Locker Rentals
- Printing Services
- WiFi connectivity
- Unlimited water and coffee
- Meeting Rooms
- DON ANTONIO BRANCH: Pwesto Community Mall, 56 Holy Spirit Drive, Don Antonio Heights, Quezon City
- REGALADO BRANCH: 2nd floor of Cristina bldg, Regalado Ave. corner Coronet St., 2 blocks away from FEU-NRMF Hospital and Dahlia Ave.
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact Number: (02) 587-0114, 0917-503-5995
- Facebook Page: QUAD Study and Coworking Space